Brahman Menor is never responsible or be held responsible for personal injury or other adverse consequences to the user arising from participation in our retreat.
The participant her/himself remains responsible at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ask advice in advance about his/her physical and mental health to the family doctor or another healthcare professional.
- The participant remains at all times responsible for his personal belongings such as clothing, footwear, jewelry, mobile phones, wallet etc.
- Brahman Menor has the right to cancel the retreat or change the location (in the same country)if there are substantial grounds, including sickness of Brahman Menor or unforeseen circumstances . In case of cancellation (without rescheduling) by the organization, the participant is entitled to a full refund of the amount paid. The participant shall not be entitled to any other compensation or damages.
- Brahman Menor has the right to exclude persons from participation of the retreat without giving reasons. If a first payment has been received, the amount paid will be refunded by us.
- If your register for any event the participant automatically agrees to have read and understood the general terms and conditions . The participant hereby also declares all the questions during registration are filled in truthfully.
- We recommend the participant to have a travel and cancellation insurance.
- The participant declares to be in good physical and mental health. The participant has to inform Brahman Menor if there are any illnesses or restrictions. The participant remains responsible at all times for this. If something changes within the physical and/or mental health of the participant before or during the retreat it has to be reported to the Brahman Menor team
- The participant will follow up all instructions indicated by the organisation when it concerns your personal health. This relates to the earlier or more drinking of water or juices during the retreat to prevent you from weakening or losing too much weight. If you do not follow our advice, you can no longer follow the program and you will have to leave the location.
- Always respect the location and the belongings of others at the location of the retreat.
- Payment and cancellation policy:
- The applicant should have paid the full amount 2 months before the retreat. This ensures your place in the program.
- If the amount has been split and one of the remaining invoices can not be paid your spot will your cancelled and you will have a refund minus €500,00 fine for costs that has been made.
- Cancellation policy.
- In case of cancellation the participant will be asked to reschedule for an other date but this will cost €500,00 extra for made costs.
- In case of cancellation without rescheduling, by the participant no refund will be paid due to our advice to a cancellation insurance.
- For incorrect and/or late payment Brahman Menor has the right to cancel your participation without refund.
Date: January 2020