Brahman Menor, located in the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process:
Brahman Mneor your data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide during the intake or order process, in all correspondence.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank and Creditcard account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Brahman Menor processes your data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Brahman Menor also processes data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
- Brahman Menor may also use your personal data for the detection of (attempted) unlawful and / or punishable acts / conduct against Brahman Menor, its customers and / or its management / staff. Brahman Menor can also use this data to participate in a warning system / fraud register if there is reason to do so.
- We may use your data to inform you whether or not based on a selection by e-mail about interesting offers and / or services from Brahman Menor and / or its commercial partners. If you do not wish to receive commercial information (anymore), you can make this known by sending an e-mail with your name, address and place of residence details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IP address is automatically recognized during each visit to the website. Brahman Menor stores and uses this data to analyze the navigation, visited pages, and viewed/not viewed pages and to optimize the website accordingly.
- Based on the analysis above, Brahman Menor can inform you about offers and / or product information that you might find interesting. We can also optimize the functionalities and content of the site and e-mail correspondence based on this information.
- To optimize our website and being able to inform you about interesting offers and / or products, so-called cookies are also placed on your computer via the site. A cookie is a small text file which is automatically sent to your computer when you visit a website. These cookies ensure that you do not have to enter the same data several times during repeated visits to our website and / or see the same information. These cookies are only for optimizing your ease of use and you must accept them on your first visit to the site.
- All Brahman menor related websites, such as www.brahmanmenor.com and www.brahmanmenor.tv, are the domain names of the site that passes on the cookies. At the moment most browsers can be set up in such a way that you will be notified if a cookie is sent to you. You, therefore, have the option to refuse these cookies. Under the heading `Help` in the toolbar of your browser, you will find instructions on the use and the possible refusal of cookies. If you block the receipt of cookies you can still visit the site, however, it is possible that certain elements / services of the site do not function optimally. Disabling / blocking cookies limits your ease of use when visiting our site and placing orders.
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other media
On our website, we have included buttons to promote or share pages via the social networks. These buttons are realized by a code that is supplied by those parties themselves. This code takes place under a cookie (see above).
One can read the privacy statement (which can change regularly) of these companies, to see what they do with your data. This information is obtained by these cookies.
How long we store personal data
Brahman Menor does not store your data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We also apply a minimum term of 7 years and a maximum of 25 years, also in connection with our obligation towards the tax authorities.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Brahman Menor and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Brahman Menor would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Brahman Menor takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: January 2020